Welcome to Phase 2

For what ever reason it looks like these are out of order, even though I typed them in order and posted them in order. Don't ask me what I did, I am not computer literate at times. Anyways.  If at anytime you want to comment of ask me anything go ahead I will try to answer your question.  But please no hating on me.

Ok so I check in with the doctor after the dietitian and it is time to start Phase 2, which just means I get 2 protein shakes a day and one meal.  Having fun yet.  Like the first time it is hard.  I have become used to it by now.  I have now got my orders for the 14 days before surgery and they are scary but I am determined. It is an all liquid diet. clear liquid except for the 3 protein shakes to replace meals. TJ is behind me in what I want to do, I don't think he understands it. I don't think a lot of people understand it until or unless you have spent one hard day in an overweight persons shoes.  I have got my numerous  clearances needed. I will get my last one on August 21st, when I see they Psychiatrist.

Am I scared of the surgery? No, I mean I guess I should be but I am not, I am more scared of the after and the screwing it up. You can re-stretch you stomach back out. I never want to do that again.

My husband has asked me my reasoning behind doing this. I have multiple reasons.
1. I have M.S and as I get sicker I will need more help, it isn't fair to him to have to try to lug me around
2. I want to live as long as I can for my self, husband and son. Healthy.
3. I want this weight off me so it is easier to move
4. I want to be able to a store and buy something off a rack (vain reason I know)
5. I want to feel good about myself
6. I want someone other than my husband to think I am pretty (very vain reason)

So when phase 3 starts I will let every know.  Thursday starts the gym at least 3 days a week. I am actually looking forward to the gym.  TJ is going to go with me and when he can't go then my friend Danielle is going to go or my son who is 15 is going to go.  We are all excited about this.  I am pumped for the gym part. Because then I know the weight will start coming off the more I can exercise.

Here is to getting healthier.

Comments

  1. This is Sonia-I have several email addresses & tried to sign in with my svest but it didn't work. I'm excited about following your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

OH MY......