OH MY......

Well on August 2nd I went for a private Physical fitness training session, it went well but my M.S. was acting up so I was shaky, but I made it through the entire session. 30 mins of exercising. I don't know when the last time it was that I did full exercising, besides just walking. We did lifting weights, riding a bike, all kinds of things. She weighed me as well. I am 7 lbs away from surgery weight. Yeah me.

Come to today, It was my first day of Circuit training. I hurt in places I didn't know I had muscles. I am still twitching hours later. But I am super proud of myself. I did the entire 80 mins  without quitting or needing extra breaks. I am excited to do it again, I never thought I would say that. But I will be circuit training on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's every week. The best part about it, everyone there looks like me or is on the same journey I am or have completed the journey I have.

I'm considering adding 2 more days a week at the pool for strength training for people with M.S, Parkinson's , Brain Injury, and beginning stages of Alzheimer's. I think I have started to makes some new friends as well who are in the same boat as I am.

Here is to a new me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Welcome to Phase 2